Sunday, August 10, 2008

First blog!

Hi! Well, this is my first blog! I thought it would be fun to keep in touch with family and friends with this. Right now I am home for the summer, working in Arizona. I go back to Hawaii in 2 weeks to start school again. It has been really fun to spend time with my family here in HOT arizona! I will miss them a ton! I am also really excited to go back to Hawaii though. I have been dying to go surfing, run on the beach, and see everyone there. But anyways, it has been a good summer. I got to go to a big family reunion in snowflake with my family. I went on a trip to Rocky Point, Mexico with my friend Sarah. I have also been able to spend a lot of time with my family here. I am so glad that I have such fun sisters and family to hang out with. My summer jobs have been really good this year. I am a nanny for two families, one family with a little boy and girl and one family with three boys and one girl. It is really fun. I pretty much just hang out with the kids and take them swimming and to do other fun activities. I also teach two yoga classes every saturday. That has been so awesome because I love yoga and have always wanted to teach it. Well, that is my summer in a paragraph. I'll be more specific next time I post! Here are some pics from this summer!





10 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Ash....I'm excited to see your blog - I know I'll be jealous of all the fun things you do in Hawaii!! Love you!

ashley said...

thanks brooke! i will miss you when i go back!!

B-Jacques. said...

Sick Blog Ash.

chelse said...

ashley your blog is so cute! how the heck did you get the palm trees in the background? i still don't know what i'm doing! when i saw your blog i seriosuly started crying because i want to go back to hawaii so so sosoooo bad! i don't tink i'm ever going to find someone as cool as you ha ha but i really mean it!!!

Dan Kettle said...

Ash... ALOHA! Man i am so glad you started a blog. They are kinda fun and its good for me to keep a journal. ha I love that picture of you at freddy's. I hope you didn't really go out. It looks huge. ha

chelse said...

haha come on i'm waiting for another post ;) ps it was SO good talking to you! i'm calling you a million times this week so we can talk again ;)

R A C H A E L said...

Hey Ash! Its your most favortie cousin, RACHAEL!! SO excited to have found your blog. Post lots and lots!

Brittany said...

i love that song "lucky"! how about an new update! I miss you! It is sad to come home from school and have you not there! I am tempted to just add two more classes to my schedule and come down to live in hawaii in january haha! glad your having fun! love ya!

chelse said...

ha ha you better start bloggen more there deer! ps i want to call you but i have no minutes so i'm gonna call you after work tonight!

Heather Jackson said...

hey ashley how the heck are you??? i love the blog! that photo up top is absolutely stunning! i miss jumping the fence and going swimming! hehe good memories ttyl