Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!





My mom is the best mom ever! She is the nicest, prettiest, most fun mom ever and I am SO grateful for her! I always want to be just like her! Here are a few of my favorite memories with my mom:
*When I was in high school I had seminary at 5:45 am. She would wake up every morning to make me breakfast. She did this for all of my sisters too! I really appreciated it and I loved being able to talk to her every morning.
*Also in high school, she would let me ditch class so that  I could have a break. We would go out to lunch and shopping. It was so fun!
*Every summer, she plans tons of fun trips and activities for our family to do. 
*Last semester her and my dad came to Hawaii for vacation. My dad was working at a convention for a few of the days, so I came into town to hang out with my mom. It was so fun to have a little vacation and be able to spend time with her. We went to the beach, went shopping, went out to eat, went on a sailboat ride, and visited my dad at his convention. It was so much fun! They stayed a week and we all hung out on the north shore for a few days after my dad was done working. It was awesome!
*My mom still tucks me in at night when I am home(: I love having time to talk with just me and her every night. I miss that when I am away at college!
*She talks to me on the phone all the time. Sometimes I call way late at night (because of the time difference) and she will still talk to me as long as I need for. I really appreciate that.
Well, I could write a million other things, really! I love my mom SO much and am SO thankful for her. I hope you have an AWESOME birthday mom!!! I love you!

3 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

by the way, mom loves me most. ha ha. so i am at the airport right now because i gave up my spot for a plane voucher so i can come see you this summer! so i get to spend all day in texas at the airport. cool huh.

Brittany said...

wow is it healthy to have that tan of legs!? jealous!

Dan Kettle said...

Your mom is so nice and cool. I loved seeing them each visit out to hawaii. They were always so nice to take drew and i out to Haleiwa Eats.