Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Mom!






I have the best mom ever. Everyone says this, but I really do! My mom is so sweet and selfless and a great example to me. I want to be just like her. Here are some of my favorite things about my mom:

1. During high school she would wake up at 5am every morning to make breakfast for me. (Not just cereal, but an awesome breakfast)
2. She came to all of my track and cross country meets.
3. She just came and visited me in Hawaii for a week and it was so much fun to hang out with her every day and to be spoiled by her (:
4. She answers the phone any time I call, even if its at 2am (which I sometimes call at accidentally... i forget the time difference)
5. She always wants what is best for me and my sisters and will do anything to help and support up.
6. She always makes the most awesome plans for when me and my sisters come home for Christmas or a holiday.
7. She is the perfect example of someone who loves and serves others.
8. She is really funny and loves to laugh and make jokes.
9. She is so pretty inside and out and looks way younger than her age, I hope I look like that good when I'm a grandma (:
10. SHE IS THE BEST MOM EVER!!!!

I love you mom!!! Thanks for being so awesome!!!!

Love Ashley

6 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

Amen sister. I guess we know who mom loves best.... why does no one want to come visit UTAH??? :)

Brittany said...

I love mom!haha she is the best! no one wants to visit Idaho?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice blog post Ashley. I have the best life with five amazing daughters. Melissa and Brittany - I'm sure next time I'll choose Utah or Idaho over Hawaii:)

Brooke said...

Time for a new post Ashley....perhaps a tribute to your lovely sister???

ashley said...

ha ha brooke!

Matt said...

Hey Ash,
I'm stil waiting to see which of my five daughters will be the first to post a Fathers Day tribute.