Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hawaii









Hi! Sorry, I haven't posted in FOREVER! So I thought I'd post a few pics I took the last Friday. It was the most awesome day, just like every day here! Me and jake went surfing at Turtle Bay and the waves were really fun. There was a kids competition going on there the next day, so there were like 20 little boys and girls out there who were AMAZING! After surfing a few hours, we got one of my favorite things, Acai. I could live off of this! For any of you who don't know, an Acai bowl is a smoothie made with Acai, a berry from the Amazon, and then topped with granola and honey. We ate acai by sharks cove and it was so pretty! Then Jake surfed at Sunset while I took pictures. My friends Sam and Amy were driving by and saw me, so they came to hang out on the beach with me. On the way back home, we snuck into the Turtle Bay hot tubs and didn't even get kicked out. It was an awesome Friday! I feel so, so blessed to live in such a beautiful place. I love everything about Hawaii and I want to live here forever! Every day is so awesome! I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be where I  am right now. 

5 comments:

Ally said...

Cool post Ashley! your pictures of the ocean are so pretty i am sooo jealous!

Dan Kettle said...

OH man that brings back classic memories. Sunset beach. Acai bowls. Surfing Tbay then hot tubbin. Life is so much better with those things. Love it ash. Keep it positive

Brittany said...

cute pics ash! you look like your having a blast as always! love ya!

Sam and Melissa said...

ash i think this post was just to make everyone else jealous. it worked :) i am glad you finally posted!!! you and jake are 2cfw (too cute for words) ha ha how do you like that one!

Brooke said...

Oh those pictures make me wish I was there with you!! How fun. Love you Ash!