Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentines day!

I hope everyone had an awesome Valentines Day!  I love holidays and it is nice to have a holiday to be able to show your friends and family that you love and care about them. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family. I love them all so much and I am glad that we are all so close to each other. I am also so thankful to have so many awesome friends. 
My Valentines Day was really fun. Me and Jake hung out all day. We watched the sunrise on the Point at 5:30am!! Very early! Actually, we met at 5:30 because that is when Jake guessed the sun rose at, I had no idea. It actually didn't come up until like 6:30 or 7! Then I made banana pancakes for breakfast. Mmm! The rest of the day we went to Haleiwa with Jake's family to look at shops. Then he surfed at the beach park by Pipeline and I watched and took some pictures. I wish I had brought my board because it was pretty small... good for me. I got some cool pictures though. The sky was really pretty because it was raining over par
t of the ocean and clear over part. When it started to get late, we headed back. At night we just relaxed. We got taco bell and watched a movie. It was a really fun day! 




5 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

Happy Valentines Day! Cute boy...

Love those photos! You are talented!

Sam and Melissa said...

YOU POSTED AGAIN! I am proud of you. Sounds like the funnest day. Ok, even though the breakfast I made turned out really gross, there was one good part... I found a recipe for coconut syrup that is sooo good. I will show you how to make it the next time I visit.

Dan Kettle said...

Oh man ash sounds like such a rad day. You can't go wrong doing anything with the beach and ocean on valentines day. Glad life is so so good

Brittany said...

Cute dress ash! Is that your new one? You should post a picture of the whole thing. That sounds so fun! I miss Hawaii, hopefully I can come there and be your roommate that would be amazing!

Brooke said...

Hey Ash!!

Looks like you had a fun day....I love all your pictures. Love you and miss you lots!