Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Well, this is late, but I just wanted to put up a Father's Day post about my dad. He is awesome! He works so hard for our family. I know it must be hard to take care of five girls, but he does a great job. Since we were little he has let our family go on trips to our favorite place, Hawaii. It is always so much fun and I have so many fun memories from those trips! Now I am so thankful when he brings my little sisters there to visit while I am going to school out there. I am so thankful for my dad. He is a hard worker, goes to church and fulfills his callings, does service, has a fun sense of humor, and he is a GREAT dad!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley it is so fun having you home for the summer. My favorite trips have been going over to visit you and Melissa.

aubrey and bobby said...

ash! your blog is so cute! also...i love that the song perfect day started playing when i opened it! it reminded me of mornings after seminary! miss you!