Monday, August 10, 2009

sunshine

Right now I am still in Arizona for the summer working as a nanny and yoga instructor. I go back to Hawaii in three weeks... crazy! The summer always starts out slow and then goes by incredibly fast. So since I haven't posted in forever here are some of the highlights of my summer:


*sleepovers with my little sisters
*So You Think You Can Dance parties at my sister Brooke's house
*playing with my little nephews
*being able to hang out with melissa in st. george
*going on bike rides with my mom
*swimming once or twice a day
*California trips! surfing and watching the U.S. open
*going sailing
*mexico
*movie nights
*shopping trips and goint out to eat
*making dinner for my family
*playing guitar
*family reunions
*road trips!

This summer has been really fun. I have missed Hawaii a ton, but I am SO thankful that I have been able to spend the summer at home. I have loved being able to spend so much time with my family. I feel so blessed to have so many fun sisters, they are my best friends! I am also so thankful for my awesome mom and dad! I love my family SO much, they are the BEST!!!

Here are some pictures from my summer (sorry they are all mixed up)....



































































































































































2 comments:

Dan Kettle said...

Ash such fun cool photos and fun summer adventures. Are you playing guitar now? Thats so cool ash. Man i wish i was going back to hawaii in three weeks ha I hope your doing so good and all good things are coming your way. Miss ya my friend. aloha

aubrey and bobby said...

ash...i cant believe how long it has been since we've had a peoria summer together! you'r pictures are super cute as always! miss you!

aubs