Thursday, August 27, 2009

last days of work

Yesterday was my last day of work nannying for one of the families I work for. After I got home I was just thinking about how blessed I have been with work this summer. Every summer I come home with about $5 left in my bank account. Then each summer, I work as much as I possibly can and say a lot of prayers that I will be able to earn enough money. Somehow I always make the exact amount of money I need to pay for school, housing, food, etc. I am so thankful for this and know that it is an answer to my prayers.


This summer I have had the best jobs. I nannied for one family with a little girl and a 8 week old baby boy 2 days a week, nannied for my usual family with a cute little boy and girl 3 days a week, and taught a yoga class every saturday at Pure Fitness. I feel so blessed to have had so many awesome jobs this summer. Also, the families that I work for are seriously the nicest, most generous families ever. They are always giving me gifts, taking me out to lunch, and giving me money to help with college. I could not have had better people to work for. I have also loved teaching a yoga class again. I'm going to miss it when I'm in Hawaii...but it will be nice to have a break from work. I am looking forward to my 2 week break in Hawaii before classes start!!!
I have REALLY missed this.

And ESPECIALLY this! I cannot wait to go surfing in hawaii again!!!

No comments: