Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Sister is Back!!!!!!!



Melissa is finally back in Hawaii!!!!!!! Her and Sam moved here and are going to be living in Mililani!! I am so excited I can't even believe it! Melissa and I used to be roomates out here, when I first moved here. We were roomates for a year and a half and some of my favorite memories ever are from that time.

Here are some funny memories from that time:

-Melissa got us both jobs cutting meat at the caf. Cutting raw meat actually happens to be one of my most least favorite thing to do ever, especially meat that is pure fat, which is how they like it in the caf. I still almost gag when I think of that job.. but it was really fun working together.. we would always sneak into the huge refrigerator and eat desserts when no one was looking. They finally started putting up signs not to eat the dessert but I think we still did, oops

-Throwing poppers by people from the roof to scare them and then being chased and caught by the campus police, luckily we were able to escape from them somehow

-Melissa probably won't appreciate this but she used to eat a bean burrito for dinner every night, no matter what. Just tortilla, beans, cheese, and salsa. I told our friends, Brad and Billy, that Melissa LOVED beans and was obsessed with them. The next day they accused her of taking a can of beans from their house, and were serious!

-When I broke up with my first boyfriend I told him it was because I needed to spend more time with my sister. This did not make her or him happy that I said this! but it was true!

-Melissa taught me to surf and helped me pick out my first longboard, which I bought that same day I first went surfing

Well, I have a million other amazing and funny memories from that time, but now I am just SOOOOOO excited that Melissa and Sam are out here again!

No comments: